Monday, February 21, 2011

Cover Girl Text Samples

Text LUXE to 467467 to receive your free sample of New covergirl natureluxe gloss balm

Text LIP to 467467 to receive your free sample of New Covergirl lip perfection

Text FUSION to 467467 to receive your free sample of Covergirl lashblast Fusion mascara

Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.The first 375 texts received will receive samples. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or district of Columbia. Limit one sample per person per household. Available from February 22nd to March 29th 2010.

NOTE: Standard text messaging rates apply.

1 comment:

Lindsay's Fabulous Freebies said...

I did this I sent in a midnight. I pre registered with the site, not sure if I had to. I got a text message back saying my Covergirl lip perfection will be on its way ! Thank you COVERGIRL !!